Injury and Illness Protection Program (IIPP) Training
Provide the basis of your safety program to protect your employees and improve your safety culture.
What is IIPP Training?
IIPP (Injury and Illness Protection Program) training is designed to teach safety professionals the necessary aspects of an IIPP to create the IIPP for their organization or assist with the implementation of an IIPP. IIPP training can also be for the employees to understand your current IIPP and how it applies to them. Having and maintaining a proper IIPP will greatly help with the creation of your safety culture. As we follow through with these items we will continue to increase accident prevention. The end goal is to make sure that all employees get home safe!
IIPP Training will cover :
- Identify the IIPP requirements
- Describe the significance of an Injury and Illness Prevention Program (IIPP) in preventing injuries and illnesses
- Learn the various elements of a successful IIPP
- Develop compliance strategies
- Maintain documentation for health and safety programs
- Improve overall personal safety and health at the workplace
After completing the training, your employees will be able to:
- Understand how to improve their safety performance
- Participate in safety committee meetings with a better understanding of safety
- Help prevent injuries and save on medical, legal, and insurance expenses
- Support your teams and departments in designing and maintaining safe work practices
Insure Compliance will meet with your staff and conduct in-person training to cover the necessary aspect of an IIPP training.
- Employee training
- Manager training
Why should I do IIPP Training?
- Prepare workers to follow safety and health guidelines
- Take steps to minimize risk in the workplace
- Help with some insurance requirements
- Prepare management to better help with the company safety program
This service is often combined with:
Injury and Illness Protection Program Creation
OSHA and Safety Training
Mock OSHA Audits
An IIPP is the safety manual for your company. Insure Compliance will put together your IIPP so you can comply with OSHA standards and protect your employees.
We can conduct the necessary regular training needed to fulfill OSHA compliance.
We will inspect your work locations to verify that your employees are following and implementing your safety culture
Insure Compliance trained safety professionals not only can help identify your safety, compliance, insurance, and risk management needs but also determine the best ways to receive an ROI on your safety investment.
We believe safety and profit are not mutually exclusive
With Insure Compliance, we apply our Safety Gap Model to analyze safety programs and identify gaps that prevent companies from creating safe and profitable work environments.
Our roots in insurance mean we don’t just understand the safety side of the business, but how to implement a safety program that minimizes your risk.
Our Safety Gap Model gets results: lowers costs, less incidents, and reduced insurance costs.
Much of business is about reducing risk. We work with you to implement safety initiatives that reduce risk, moving you to a shared goal of a safer and profitable future.
Lead with Care
We believe safety performance changes when there is a focus on encouragement and teachable moments, not reprimands.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Create a positive Safety culture
without breaking the bank